PRICE REDUCED!! Owner financing available! Excellent terms with 20-25% down. Rare large land tract with a great location. Beautiful Ozark mountain land with over a 1/2 mile of gently flowing creek frontage. Sixty-five percent of this property is in timber with the balance in pasture, creeks and trails. Great hunting overall on property with big bucks and long beards on this wildlife sanctuary. Some key features on property are the bottom ground, water frontage, elevation changes and views of mountain tops for miles around. Don’t miss this opportunity to own this rare Southwest Missouri farm. Call me direct for more information.
- Large diverse tract of land
- This farm could be used for cattle, hunting, investment or to build your own secluded dream property
- Farm is currently running 100 head of cattle and has multiple springs, ponds and creeks for water
- Property is part of a large tract of timber and has had very little hunting pressure in the past 20 years
- Located on blacktop road
- Mountain Grove schools
- Utilites on farm
- This farm is only minutes to town and area lakes
- Timber on farm with oak, walnut and hickory to name a few
- Great whitetail deer on farm and amazing turkey hunting
- Timber could be cleared for more cattle land
- Property is 20 mIles to Mountain Grove and 81 miles to Springfield
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.