11.34 acres in St. Paul, MO! Looking for good, clean living? Look no further! This parcel sits approximately 1 mile south of St. Paul. Tract is very secluded in mainly woods, but with also around 4 acres open. Has a small pond in the northeast corner. Has gravel road with 50' easement leading to property. This property is in the country, yet 40 minutes to the St. Louis Cardinals game and 5 minutes to McDonalds. Call to see.
From St. Paul, go south on St. Paul Rd 1.5 miles to Groeblinghoff Ln. Make left and road ends at property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Hunting Land in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Charles County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.