The Majestic Water Ranch offering is a rare opportunity to own an outstanding hunting and cattle/grass property in Missouri. Only minutes from Springfield, the ranch offers an amazing array of resources to enjoy. The sheer beauty of this property cannot be adequately described without personally experiencing the sights and sounds of the ranch. Dousinbury Creek flows through and provides water to the wildlife and agricultural enterprises below. The magnificent upper ridges overlook the 4-acre lake and creek bottoms where the giant bucks reside. A system of access roads and trails have been developed throughout the ranch to allow access to the food plots and ponds hidden away in the timber. The absolute serenity of the ranch with its tremendous views cannot be imagined. Don’t be surprised if you see a deer getting a quick drink or a turkey meandering through the tall timber as wildlife is abundant. On every trip you make to the ranch, a new discovery is made. If you are looking for a legacy property that a family can enjoy for generations to come, look no further. The Majestic Water Ranch is a timeless treasure. Call me today to set up your private showing of the ranch.
- 200 acres in pasture with 4-acre stocked lake
- 50 acres planted in soybeans
- Lush clover fields on the property make this parcel a great staging area for whitetail deer and a fantastic roost for the long beards
- Gently rolling terrain makes for easy access and hunting
- Multiple box blinds and food plots
- 30 acres of developed food plots
- Property is partially fenced for cattle
- Nice shop that consist of over 2,400 s/f of storage for tractors and equipment
- Water well and electric to shop
- Easy access, only 9 miles off I-44, and located on a well-maintained county road
- Property is 55 minutes to Springfield, 25 minutes to Lebanon and 2.5 hours to St. Louis
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.