Whitetail Properties is proud to offer for sale the famous Xtreme Whitetail Adventures of Missouri Hunting Ranch and deer breeding facilities. This one-of-a-kind property is located in the beautiful Ozarks of Southwest Missouri. The ranch has been meticulously managed for growing giant bucks and making hunting memories that last a lifetime. The property comes turn-key from the elaborate fully furnished lodge to the Ranch King Hunting Blinds. With great access from I-44 and several airports, this property is just a drive or flight away. You simply won’t find a property that’s better designed or proven to grow giant whitetails. This premier ranch is ready to roll! Act quickly to make Xtreme Whitetails Ranch your new personal paradise or for an incredible business and outfitting opportunity. Call me today for your private showing. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- Lodge is 3,600 sq. ft. with 5 bedrooms and 5 Â½ baths
- Lodge has a wrap-around porch to sit and enjoy the beautiful sunset after a great dayâ??s hunt
- Deer breeding facilities are state of the art
- Over 100 deer in the pens convey
- Large shop with living quarters is a must-see to appreciate
- Strong ROI
- 30 x 40 barn includes the guideâ??s sleeping and living quarters, walk-in freezer, cooler and skinning shed
- 16 Ranch King elevated blinds
- Multiple double bow setups
- All equipment and furnishings convey
- Taxes on property are $2164.00 per year, utilities average $250.00 per month
- 30 acres of developed food plots
- Multiple ponds with three being over 3 acres
- Property is 45 minutes to Springfield, 20 minutes to Lebanon and 2.5 hours to St. Louis
- Business name, website, booked hunts, deer sales and property convey
- 660 acres not fenced with excellent hunting
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.