PRICE REDUCED!! This tract offers panoramic views and great access laying directly on the corner of State Highway FF and Panther Creek Road near Fordland. Perfectly located with easy access to Springfield for work or play, then return home to your own private estate and enjoy the beautiful sunsets in a quiet country setting. The property also has two nice ponds tucked away into small parcels of timber with one of them currently holding a nesting pair of Canadian geese. The current owners and neighbors also report Bald Eagles sighted soaring above Panther Creek, just a hundred yards away. This mostly open ground features a good mix of grass and legumes with approximately 10 acres in hay and 15 acres in pasture.
- Hobby sized farm with multiple building site options featuring amazing east/west views
- Great location sitting on the corner of FF Highway and Panther Creek Road near Fordand
- FF Highway frontage on the entire west border, paved Panther Creek Road on the north
- Nice bottom ground with mixed grasses and legumes currently in hay production
- Terraced hillside beyond the hay field leading up to the flat higher ground, perfect for building your own private estate
- Picturesque sunrises and breathtaking sunsets are the reward for owning this beautiful property
- 2 secluded ponds tucked into the hillside currently hold a nesting pair of Canadian geese
- Electricity is on the property
- Small town location close to all the city conveniences
- Property is 3 miles to Fordland, 26 miles to Springfield, and less than 1 hour to Branson
- Remember, buy land; they're not making it anymore
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.