This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
- 100 acres more or less (33 acres CRP, 62 acres tillable, 5 acres timber and brush, 2 acre pond, 2 creeks)
- Located 25 miles N of Springfield, MO; 30 miles NE of Joplin, MO; 2 hours N of Bentonville, AR; 2 1/2 hours S of Kansas City, MO
- Located 3 miles from Stockton Lake - Missouri State Park
- Great access
- 32.8 acres of CRP generates $1,883/ year income
- Tillable currently in pasture generates $5,000 / year income
- Total income from CRP and tillable of $6,883/ year income
- 33 acres of CRP (CP-22) tree program established in 2005
- Great combination of CRP, tillable, timbered draw, and creek bottoms
- Established secluded food plot currently in clover
- Several overgrown fields provide outstanding bedding areas
- 2 acre stocked pond and 2 creeks provide great water sources
- Great turkey and quail hunting!
- Several natural draws and funnels create outstanding whitetail ambush points
- Great farm to hold and grow big bucks
This property is located less than a mile from southern Missouris famous Sac River bottoms. The Sac River bottoms are known for producing giant whitetails year after year. This property and the surrounding area is loaded with whitetail deer, turkey and quail. This farm has the food, cover and water sources to hold and grow mature bucks. The farm will continue to improve as the CP-22 trees planted in 2005 mature and provide more ample cover and food sources for wildlife. If you are looking for a farm that has a nice annual income and trophy class hunting contact Land Specialist, Steve Mott at 816.718.7201 for a private showing of this piece of Southwestern Missouri dream dirt.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Dade County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.