LandsofMissouri.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Land for sale including Commercial Property in Augusta Missouri

38 photos
$475,000 2.4 acres
5501 Locust Street, Augusta, MO 63332 - Saint Charles County

2.4 acres Augusta, MO

4 COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS ON ONE SITE-PRIME LOCATION IN HISTORIC TOWN OF AUGUSTA. Property consists of 4 buildings with separate addresses, but all in one Tax ID, on one parcel of land approx. 2.4 acres per survey. Historic "Sharp Corner" brick building circa 1858 at 5501 Locust currently leased to a restaurant. Two additional Historic stand alone commercial buildings known as "The Cottage" at 5505 Locust is leased to a winery & "The Ice House" at 5507 Locust is leased to a bakery, plus the fourth building at 5509 Locust is a newer 5000 sq.ft. commercial bldg. All served by public water & sewer. Paved parking, water garden & additional vacant area for future developent makes this an ideal spot for many ventures. Property is served by public
31 photos
$325,000 1.17 acres 6700 sqft
5350 Hackmann Road, Augusta, MO 63332 - Saint Charles County

1.17 acres Augusta, MO

HUGE PRICE REDUCTION-EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR THIS PRIME LOCATION IN HISTORIC TOWN OF AUGUSTA. Overlooking the scenic Missouri River Valley, upscale, rehabbed Augusta landmark. Center portion is original structure from circa 1880's. Main level commercial approx. 3000 sq. ft. could be divided into two units, 2 covered decks, patio, great views. Upper level consists of 3 spacious apartments with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths each and have gorgeous views of Augusta Wine Country. Stone cellar & concrete basement areas. Mainly new construction throughout, some original and pre-rehab construction has been incorporated into this extensive remodeling project. Hardie Plank (cement board) exterior. Architectural shingle roof. Public water and sewer serve the bui
2 photos
$165,000 4.04 acres
3925 South Highway 94, Augusta, MO 63332 - Saint Charles County

4.04 acres Augusta, MO

This property is rich in Missouri history. Only owned by 4 families including the current owners. Purchased in 1799 by Daniel Boone's daughter Rebecca and her husband. Rebecca died shortly after the purchase never living on the property. Her husband, sons and Daniel Boone lived there. It is located just one mile from Klondike Park. This property would make a fantastic spot for a restaurant or general store. There are 4 wineries in the nearby area.